framed-ip-address based on nas-ip-address

power159 power159 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:48:37 CET 2010

I have read doc/rlm_sql many times but I unable to find any solution .

adding Fall-Through in radreply for user or radgroupreply for groups doesn't
help ..
even I tried to use huntgroups but same result ..

it works just when the user is membership of a group .. mean if I add user
to second group its not working any more and sqlippool is not processing !
its not matter if group checks is matching or no ..

it seems there is something wrong when a user is membership of 2 groups
because its checking none of them when user is in more than 1 group