Freeradius PEAP/MSCHAPv2 against Apple OpenDirectory

John elmer_radius at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 18 12:01:16 CET 2010

I configured the LDAP module talks to Open Directory, based on the debug looks the password fetched from OD, but the authentication always failed. Is there any guide for freeRADIUS+ldap+OD integrating?
I setup freeRADIUS talks to OpenLDAP, it works well.  Can OD return cleartext password like OpenLDAP do?

John.

--- 10年3月15日,周一, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> 写道: