FreeRadius and RH Directory server certificate

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 21:59:11 CET 2010

On 03/22/2010 04:46 PM, Natr Brazell wrote:
> Anyone ever configure these two together?  I find many references to
> OpenLDAP but none related to FDS or RHDS.  I'm new to this so please
> just a positive push in the right direction would be appreciated.
> Thanks,

FreeRADIUS absolutely works with {Fedora, Red Hat} Directory Server.

FWIW the FreeRADIUS rlm_ldap module should work with any conforming LDAP
server.

Just to avoid name confusion {Fedora, Red Hat} Directory Server was
recently rebranded as 389 Directory Server, you can find an explanation
of the name change here:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/389_Change_FAQ

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>