"Invalid packet code 11 sent to authentication port from client" error

Rob Brickhouse crbrickhouse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:08:40 CET 2010

Is it possible the issue is with the network card in the server and not the
AP's? I've tried setting it up on another machine and everything works on it
exactly as configured. Using a Cisco AP didn't work and the version of
freeradius I install on the box reporting errors doesn't make a difference
either since I downloaded and installed 2.1.6 identical to my test machine
and got the same errors. In any event I think I'm going to move DNS/DHCP to
my test box and and then switch it to my production unit. Thanks for the
help guys.
Rob