question on users file

Jeffrey Wang jeffrey.wang at comdev.ca
Thu Mar 25 17:31:27 CET 2010

I am using freeradius server against my ldap server for regular user access and eap. I need the wireless user treated differently. So I created a entry in users file and would like to set user-password for these users in encrypted form. For the users that are not in ldap, they worked fine. However, the users are in the ldap, had been updated with cleartext-password and radius ignores my user-password and uses cleartext-password from ldap.

Can I delete the configuration items (cleartext-password) I set in previous process, such as ldap or password file?

TIA