Configuration radius

dorra aa dj_dido2003 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 00:12:59 CEST 2010

Hello.
I am doing a project in network mesh, wireless mesh. After making the implementation of my network, I want to do authentication and security of my network using Radius. But I have no information of this side and I found many documents that I do not understand. Please help me to find a clear document and without difficulty. I want to do the Radius on two machines: a server and a client. What are the commands to type to each machine.
Thank you