Link users to location for authentication

Brent Wilkinson brent at air2data.com
Thu May 6 18:51:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

Just starting to get into setting up a radius server with mysql and I am
trying to figure out a couple things that I haven't been able to find
answers to yet

I am setting up a radius server to handle all my wireless hotspot locations.
Each location will have unique username and passwords that shouldn't be
shared with each other. Can someone point me to what I need to look at to
determine how to setup a user that can only be used when it comes from a
specific hotspot server. I am not sure if I should use nas or groups or
both.

Thanks

Brent Wilkinson