radiusd: segmentation fault

Коньков Евгений kes-kes at yandex.ru
Thu May 6 22:58:44 CEST 2010

Help pls to resolve problem why radiusd segfault
or give clue

kes# radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.3, for host i386-portbld-freebsd7.1, built on Jan  6 2009 at 10:52:08
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.

kes# uname -a
FreeBSD kes.net.ua 7.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE #0: Sat Jan  3 01:15:39 EET 2009
 kes at in.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KES_KERN_v7  i386

I did not find any radiusd.core files in the system =(

if any other infomation may usefull I can send

Thank you