autthentication error

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 11 09:19:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I have configurated a freeradius server using MySql authentication. When i run "radtest" i get a succefull response:

built yourself?

so, basic SQL works. good. however, your windows client didnt - and this error here:

> Found Auth-Type = EAP
> +- entering group authenticate {...}
> [eap] Request found, released from the list
> [eap] EAP NAK
> [eap] NAK asked for unsupported type 25
> [eap] No common EAP types found.
> [eap] Failed in EAP select
> ++[eap] returns invalid

looks like the method you are trying to use is not known to the server...did you
build the server yourself? looks like it doesnt recognise (PEAP).

simple search of web and mailing list shows this commonly caused
by server not being built with OpenSSL or OpenSSL libraries not
installed

alan