Access request-access reject

dorra aa dj_dido2003 at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 15:28:27 CEST 2010

nooooo plz sorry i'm not so well in english.
thank you Alan :))) it's working now
see it:
root at pfe-laptop:/home/pfe# radtest abc 123 localhost 1812 testing123
Sending Access-Request of id 185 to 127.0.0.1 port 1812
    User-Name = "abc"
    User-Password = "123"
    NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
    NAS-Port = 1812
rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 127.0.0.1:1812, id=185, length=20

thakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksss