Pending release of 2.1.9

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 14 13:14:40 CEST 2010

Johan Meiring wrote:
> You made a modification to dynamic clients a while ago where you could
> get hold of the whole packet inside dynamic clients.

  Ah... yes.

  The rlm_raw won't go into 2.1.x.  It's a new feature, and doesn't
belong there.

  I'm not sure it will go into 2.2.x, either.  It's only use is to work
around some limitations in the server core.  It would be better to fix
the server core.

  I've been hesitant to do that for 2.1.x, because it's a stable series.
 For 2.2.0, there's more possibility for changes.