autthentication error

shirkavand shirkavand at gmail.com
Sat May 15 01:36:36 CEST 2010

HI there,

Ok i have tryed to add ssl support to freeradius in my ubuntu 9.10. As i
mentioned before i have installed freeradius using apt-get. The thing is
that every tutorial i followed did not woked, and after hours of trying...i
read that freeradius over ubuntu does not have ssl support for some license
issues.

Is this right?

Then i just remove all my freeradius installation, and tryed to install from
source(because fin so menay tutorials explaning this kind of installation),
i downloaded the last version from freeradius.org, and followed the
installation tutorial that exists there(creating a .deb package etc etc),
but all i get is tons of dependencies errors.

Is there any way of installing freeradius over ubuntu 9.10 with ssl support
using apt? Any advice will be apreciatted.

Cheers