Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 18 09:57:16 CEST 2010

Nyamul Hassan wrote:
> Not meaning any disrespect to the "paid" offer, you could also
> reconsider to put up the current documentation in a "Wiki" style
> webpage, and from there everyone can work on the text that they think
> needs reworking.

  We already have a Wiki.  Few people edit it.  We already have a
publicly available "doc" directory.  Few people submit changes.

  Putting the existing docs into a Wiki won't magically make people
submit changes.

  We're looking for an editor.  All we want is someone who can organize
and format the existing documentation.  There is no need for "in depth"
knowledge of RADIUS.  There is no need for to write *new* documentation.

  That is work which is normally seen as "not fun".  But it's needed.
Therefore, the offer to pay for services rendered.