Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Tue May 18 15:18:23 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010 09:16:06 schrieb Alan DeKok:
>   In the interest of making the project better, we're looking for an
> editor for the documentation.  The existing documentation is an "ad hoc"
> collection of files thrown together over a decade of effort, and written
> by many different people.
>
>   We'd like to organize the documentation ("doc/" directory), and clean
> it up.  We're looking for an editor with the following skills:
>
>     - willing to do the work
>     - can write reasonably clearly
>     - basic knowledge of RADIUS
>
>   The goal is to *organize* the documentation, not to write more.  The
> existing documentation is basic, and could be improved through simple
> re-organization.
>
>   No knowledge of "git" is required.  Familiarity with "restructured
> text" would be good.  We're looking to move the documentation to that
> format.
>
>   If it matters, this is a *paid* position.  We can't afford a lot, but
> we can afford to pay for work done.  The rates will be negotiable based
> on quantity of work and results.
>
>   Please send email to the list if you're interested.  We can choose a
> candidate, and do the edits publicly, so people see visible progress.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Hi,

I'd like to contribute. I can write some chapters. Since I am no native
English speaker I'd need a lector to check my writing.

And I have some experience in artice and book writing.

Perhaps with the help of all the volunteers we can finish the book. You define
the structure and people contribute text.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42