Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 21:30:03 CEST 2010

The problem with volunteer 're-factoring' work, is that although people mean well when they offer their assistance, it doesn't usually work out... They'll often spend a couple of weeks working on the task, get bored, figure they'll take a break and come back to it later, and it never gets completed.

Offering financial renumeration means that the work is more likely to be completed, because there's a tangible pay off after it's finished.

Sorry to by cynical, but that's my experience of things; and yes i've been on both sides.

-Arran