Restricting access to NAS via http login authentication list

Peter Carlstedt pc_007 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 14:33:31 CEST 2010

Hello,
Didnt really know what kind of title I should have given this one but I will try to explain what it is I am aiming for.
The switches I use supports both http and https login towards the switch to administrate it.
The switch has support for using an athentication towards a radius server to check if the user wanting to login to the switch is a existing user in the radius server.
The problem I have is that every user in the user file in Freeradius can access the switch when im using an authentication list which checks against the radius server. Is there anyway to restrict so that only one specific user in the users file can get access to the NAS?

Best regards/ Peter Carlstedt