Login scripts

tyllerd tyllerd at gmail.com
Sat May 22 17:57:26 CEST 2010

Hi

I have been testing freeradius for a while and its seems really straight
forward. I would just like to know if its possible to right "login scripts".
What I am trying to achieve is this. we currently have two different
gateways out there (nomadix and mikrotik) and if the users from nomadix
ventures to a mikrotik site I would like to change his attributes to one of
the VSA's that mikrotik will understand. Is this possible at all, where
would one go about writing such a script?

Thanks alot