where to insert my code to return custom reply to the client

David Peterson davidp at wirelessconnections.net
Mon May 24 14:29:56 CEST 2010

It's actually easier than all that.  I assume you need to send back to the
NAS a particular string in order to provision the CPE to a particular
service flow or set of service flows.  Simply use a reply or group reply
attribute.  Most WiMax base stations can read Framed-Filter-ID or
Filter-ID="service_flow_attrribute_here" if you send it in your
authentication reply.

David