rlm_perl version?

Jan Zacharias janz at dfki.de
Tue May 25 13:02:37 CEST 2010

Hi!

First off: thanks for releasing 2.1.9, great job!

I'm trying to get the freenac check_mac perl script running and get this error:

freeradius: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/perl/5.10/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.so:
undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr

Afaik this means that the embedded perl interpreter (rlm_perl) is too old
for the perl libraries that are "use"ed in the check_mac script (aka rad2vmps).

However I was unable to find out what version of libperl is required for
rlm_perl to
work. My freeradius version is 2.1.9, just compiled it. Perl verion is v5.10.1.

If you tell me that I need perl v.5.8.x libraries, how can I tell freeradius to
look
for the libraries in a folder like /usr/lib/perl/5.8.x instead of the default.
At least "libdir = /usr/lib/perl/5.8.x" in radiusd.conf does not do the trick,I
already
tried it this way. I want the the old perl libs only to be used by freeradius,
not systemwide.

Thanks for your help,

Jan