..::Hunt Groups::..

Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jiménez conesh at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:26:30 CEST 2010

Hi, I'm trying to restrict access to several users to an specific
service (some users can access only our cisco devices and some others
only the juniper devices) as far as we know we can use huntgroups for that.
The thing is that there's no information about them, only if you are
working with a database. Right now we can't install a database to work
with the radius server because we don't own it.

Do you have a tutorial, book or something that can help us with that
configuration??

Thanks in advance.

Alfonso.