still about how to return some attributes only in Access-Accept packet

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Wed May 26 11:00:01 CEST 2010

在2010-05-26 16:50:15,"Alan Buxey" <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> 写道: >Hi, >> Anyone who knows this problem can help to check about the problem? >> Thanks! > >your server hasnt been built with full EAP support - the debug says so (read the >lines about PEAP/TTLS etc - installed the openssl-devel stuff and rebuild.

however, I installed it under my ubuntu. Why the debug says that? I think it is because I use EAPMD5 here to test.

root at ubuntu:/home/fang/Desktop# !385
apt-get install libssl-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libssl-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1025 not upgraded.

besides, I installed the openssl.
I use the command: ./configure --with-experimental-module to generate the Makefile. If  libssl-dev is missing, then this step can't be done.

please notice this link:http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2010-May/msg00588.html
weiwei fang wrote:
> As in RFC2865, this attribute "Framed-MTU = 1500" should not returned in
> the access-challenge packet.
>
> however, I can still get it in the access-challenge packet. I don't know
> why?

  So... what does debug mode say?

> If I should add something in the
> raddb/sites-available/attrs.access_challenge file?

  No.

  Alan DeKok.

As a new user, I left the attrs.access_challenge file as it is:

#
#	Configuration file for the rlm_attr_filter module.
#	Please see rlm_attr_filter(5) manpage for more information.
#
#	$Id$
#
#	This configuration file is used to remove almost all of the
#	attributes From an Access-Challenge message.  The RFC's say
#	that an Access-Challenge packet can contain only a few
#	attributes.  We enforce that here.
#
DEFAULT
	EAP-Message =* ANY,