still about how to return some attributes only in Access-Accept packet

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Wed May 26 14:58:08 CEST 2010

在2010-05-26 17:41:15,"Alan Buxey" <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> 写道:
>Hi,
>> So Can I ask a question: what is the link between the attributes filter in Access-Challenge packets and the EAP type?
>
>read the logic in the config file - see how you are activating the filter
>and where it is being activated.

I have know what's wrong now for your guess. Now I get rid of the warning about it since I make clean the whole system and re make it and make install it.

Yes, I read the config file. But I don't know what is the meaning and the usage. As you may know, there are so few examples and tutorials online. I really want to solve my problems and I don't want all things done by people here. I will try my best first. However, everytime I only got some small hints here, like "yes/no/read...". I am not the author of this software, my knowledge is limited in it although I want to try my best. For example, the access-challenge filter feature is added from 2.1.7. But no examples are available. If just uncomment the lines in raddb/sites-enable/default is enough? If I should not use EAP-MD5? The users don't know how, maybe only authors know.

The only reason I guess is that the "free" users can only get small hints, as what I got for this question.

>> You mean I can't do it in EAP-MD5 but only in other EAP types?
>
>dont know. I havent looked at it closely myself but EAP-MD5 really
>isnt EAP per se. its badly named imho.  but look at your debug...do
>you see that bit of unlang logic being hit?  i dont .

I think you just give me a hint, let me try for it. However, I just think the above is your guess. And the authors did not tell us EAP-MD5 can't do it (filter Access-Challenge).