RADDB 2.1.7 and /etc/shadow

sbchem twise at chem.ucsb.edu
Fri May 28 17:30:16 CEST 2010

Alan--thank you for posting your response and proving my point -- diff the
tone and content of your response to those of John, Josip and Alan B. -- as
the younger set sez, "chill dude"

No one is disparaging your work -- but maybe you need to divert some of your
considerable energy to working on your social skills

BTW *not* eduroam