Problems with the mailing list?????

michel at casa.co.cu michel at casa.co.cu
Sun Nov 7 11:32:27 CET 2010

Hello

Gentlemen, there are problems on the list and everyone is on vacation
or just moved to see activity on the list?

I repeat my previous message, only this time I'm more brief

I created a group in mysql and I've assigned certain attributes, one
of them and is giving me problems is Idle-Timeout, which has a value
of 900 seconds and the user is disconnected before time indicated.

Because I want the user to be disconnected if after spending 10 ~ 15
minutes does not show any activity. not before that time.

mysql> SELECT * FROM `radgroupreply` ;
+----+----------------+--------------------+----+---------------------+
| id | groupname      | attribute          | op | value               |
+----+----------------+--------------------+----+---------------------+
|  1 | Desarrollo     | Service-Type       | =  | Framed-User         |
|  2 | Desarrollo     | Framed-Protocol    | =  | PPP                 |
|  3 | Desarrollo     | Framed-MTU         | =  | 1500                |
|  4 | Desarrollo     | Framed-Compression | =  | Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP |
|  5 | Desarrollo     | Framed-IP-Netmask  | =  | 255.255.255.0       |
|  6 | Desarrollo     | Idle-Timeout       | := | 900                 |
+----+----------------+--------------------+----+---------------------+

here you can see the user disconnected prematurely

rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 172.19.19.10 port 17979,
id=197, length=170
         NAS-IP-Address = 172.19.19.10
         NAS-Identifier = "Access Server"
         Service-Type = Framed-User
         Framed-Protocol = PPP
         Framed-IP-Address = 10.71.53.214
         User-Name = "carlos"
         NAS-Port = 447
         NAS-Port-Type = Async
         Called-Station-Id = "60110"
         Calling-Station-Id = "78382547"
         Acct-Status-Type = Stop
         Acct-Session-Id = "0130000425"
         Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
         Acct-Delay-Time = 0
         Acct-Input-Octets = 47429
         Acct-Output-Octets = 4377
         Acct-Input-Packets = 66
         Acct-Output-Packets = 57
         Acct-Session-Time = 95
         Acct-Terminate-Cause = Idle-Timeout

Could be problems with the operator that I am implementing????

Thanks