(Fwd) (Fwd) Re: Accounting Log

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Tue Nov 9 00:33:44 CET 2010

Le lundi 08 novembre 2010 à 23:04 +0100, Breuer Nicolas a écrit :

>  Hello Alexandre,
>

>  Just in that case, if you not send the STOP in case Sess time =0
>  The Session will stay opened in the accounting table.
>  and never be closed....

In my case such tickets (acct-stop with session-time=0) are generated by
the nas when auth failure occurs... so the session is never started.
Consequently, there is no pb not stoping it.
But this is exactly why I said relying on session-time=0 may be a bad
idea. Depending on your nas behaviour find another revelant attribute.

Regards.

--
Follow us on: twitter https://www.twitter.com/manainternet