freeradius and Cisco VPN IPSEC profiles authentication

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Thu Nov 11 16:49:22 CET 2010

  See "man unlang".  Put the logic into raddb/sites-available/default,

the "authorize" section.

  Uh... read the debug output, and look at the files in the "raddb"

directory.  The directory has more than *one* file.  This should be a

hint that the "users" file doesn't solve everything.

  Alan DeKok.

Hi Alan, , thanks , I've read it but it's too complicated and I'm
missing more examples of configurations

If anybody help me with the syntax and code location with this issue:

If requests come from NAS-IP-Address==1.1.1.1 and the
%{mschap:NT-Domain}=vipdomainuser , check them against module
ntlm_auth_vip ( module is already working ) and if pass give them
Cisco-Avpair += "ipsec:addr-pool=vip_vpn_pool" and other optional
AVpairs.

If request comes from NAS-IP-Address==1.1.1.1 and the
%{mschap:NT-Domain}=guestdomainuser , check them against module
ntlm_auth_guests and if pass give them Cisco-Avpair +=
"ipsec:addr-pool=guest_vpn_pool" and other optional AVpairs.

Other point is that none can get the AV pair
"ipsec:addr-pool=vip_vpn_pool" if the %{mschap:NT-Domain} is not
vipdomainuser

Thank a lot for any hint

pet