Custom message question

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:21:47 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using chillispot with freeradius (rpm package from centos 5.5). I
am getting the message "Your maximum never usage time has been
reached" when expired user tries to login. What I wanted to do is
change that message to some friendly message like "Your account has
expired." or something like that. I am using Access Period counter for
user time limit. In "counter.conf" documentation I saw that the
message can be changed by using "reply-message". I tired it but
nothing changed. Is there a way to change this message?

Thanks
Deepak