Settign up postauth to record radius-client name and other information

William azander at netonecom.net
Wed Nov 17 18:27:08 CET 2010

Greetings,
  I am trying to figure out how to record the full Auth information into the
postauth table in SQL... here is the /var/log/radius/radius.log output:

Thu Nov 16 15:06:07 2010 : Auth: Login OK: [testuser/kikikat] (from client
Local2 port 21)
Thu Nov 16 15:10:00 2010 : Auth: Login incorrect (rlm_pap: CRYPT password
check failed): [testuser/kikikat2] (from client Local2 port 1)

What I want to store int he radpostauth table is:

(These are already working)
Date/time,
Username,
Password,
reply(accept/reject),

(I want to add these)
 Calling_Station,
 Called_Station,
 NAS_Short_name from clients.conf

What %{Attributes}  would I use for these?

Wm