Execute PRISM into HOSTAPD?

Octavio Ramirez oramirez.rojas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:50:02 CET 2010

Hello,

I am working with ubuntu 9.10, I installed freeradius server 2.1.10,

Radius server is ok, but I am trying to implement "hostapd" in order to have
a management of several access points. Thus, I installed the "hostapd"
program, but  I have a question concerning with other software related to
hostapd.

I downloaded PRISM by using the "update manager" utility provided by Ubuntu.

How can I execute PRISM by using a terminal? Which are the commands to
execute PRISM? Do you have a "quick install" document to install PRISM?

Thanks in advance.

Octavio Ramírez Rojas