[Segmentation Fault while proxing Request to home server]

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Thu Nov 18 22:01:13 CET 2010

Hello,

I've enable develloper mode, now I've got the following output :

Finished request 13.
Cleaning up request 13 ID 247 with timestamp +136
Going to the next request
Waking up in 16.9 seconds.
ASSERT FAILED event.c[1181]: "We do not have threads, but the request is
marked as queued or running in a child thread" == NULL
Abort

Do I need to to something more with gdb (I don't have the feeling
there's a core dump).

Thomas