configure output summary

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Nov 19 15:30:48 CET 2010

  Hi,

> "But newcomers aren't that trained yet."
>
> Perhaps you should change your course material?

I wasn't referring to my course in particular. It's just one instance
where I can see how "innocent" users perceive things when they come
across them first time. I.e. you should read 'newcomers' as "people who
compile FreeRADIUS for the first time".
Not all these first-timers have previously attended my course, so
changing my course material doesn't solve the general problem.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER