MAC-Authentication from Mysql

David Seira davidseira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:41:42 CET 2010

Hi Alan.

Thanks for your time.

In the authorize section I have the next instructions for authorize users in
a mac file:

if((Service-Type == 'Call-Check') || (User-Name =~
/^%{Calling-Station-Id}$/i)){
update control {
Auth-Type = 'CSID'

I don't know how to call the sql module for read the list users from mysql.
If I put in that section the sql instruction I don't know how compare the
sql results with the Calling-Station-Id that the NAS return in the request.

Another thing is that I don't know why the authorization is made in
post-auth section.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
David