Automatically Generating "Expiration" - Freeradius 2.1.9 / mysql 5.1 / dialup admin

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:32:05 CET 2010

I don't know of a way to do that in dialup_admin, but you could potentially
look at using a trigger on insert in MySQL. That might be problematic
however if you have some users that you don't want to automatically assign
this Expiration to.

Otherwise if the services assigned are simple it might be easier to create a
pared down account creation script either as an extension of dialup_admin or
as a standalone app.

Ben