Logging reply-detail only produces single line of output

Robert White rwhite at globalgossip.net
Thu Nov 25 06:57:22 CET 2010

OK so I used TCPDUMP and it seems that the log is not incorrect... Radius is
only sending the access-accept and nothing else.  It should be sending other
attributes but it is not.  However, the attributes are included in my main
dictionary file (dictionary.wisp and dictionary.chillispot) - that should be
it shouldn't it?

Rob White
IT Manager, Core Infrastructure & Systems Development
Global Gossip

14 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia

office: +61 2 9263 0400
mobile: +61 410 700 733
email: rwhite at globalgossip.net

http://www.globalgossipgroup.com

On 25 November 2010 11:41, Robert White <rwhite at globalgossip.net> wrote:

> I want to log all replies from Radius to my NAS so I edited my
> sites-enabled file and uncommented 'reply_log'.  I then went to
> modules/detail and added:
>
> detail reply_log {
>         detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d
>
>         detailperm = 0600
> }
>

> Now if i go to my log directory I do see reply-detail-%Y%m%d files created
> however the content is not what I expected.  Rather than outputting all the
> attributes of the reply, all i see is:
>

> Thu Nov 25 02:11:29 2010
>         Packet-Type = Access-Accept
>
> Thu Nov 25 08:29:22 2010
>         Packet-Type = Access-Accept
>

> How can I change the behavior to log all reply attributes?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Rob White

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete
this email and destroy any hard copies produced.