Checkval weird issue with LDAP backend and PAM authentication SOLVED with unlang

Marco Carcano marco at marcolinux.it
Sat Nov 27 01:41:42 CET 2010

Hi Alan

got E V E R Y T H I N G working

          if ("%{ldap:ldap://127.0.0.1/CN=%{User-
Name},OU=Users,DC=marcolinux,DC=local?eckAllowedServices?base?
eckAllowedServices=%{NAS-Identifier}}") {
                 ok
         }
         else {
                 reject
         }

thank you anyway - you put me on the right way

Within a few days I'll publish a new version of ECK with freeradius2
(the actual uses freeradius, and that let a granular service
authorization by LDAP), ...

thank you for all the time you spent and you are spending on
freeradius project, ... I know what it mean

Good luck

Marco Carcano