Dialup Admin and HTTP Authentication

mikal mpm at atceast.com
Tue Nov 30 07:49:32 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Dialup Admin to use HTTP authentication credentials to
connect to a mysql database.  The HTTP authentication works, but the
PHP_AUTH_USER and PHP_AUTH_PW don't seem to be getting set, when trying to
connect to the DB I get "DEBUG(SQL,MYSQL DRIVER): Connect: User=,Password=
Could not connect to SQL database" (with SQL Debug enabled for Dialup Admin
and after setting "sql_use_http_credentials = yes" in my admin.conf).

This is with Apache2 2.2 and mod_php5 5.33.  The mysql/functions.php3 file
is using the $HTTP_SERVER_VARS array, is that going to work with php5?  Or
is there something else that I need to configure?

Thanks in advance!