TLS authentication works, but does not check usernames against 'users' file.

Andrew Bovill abovill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:10:55 CET 2010

On 11/30/2010 11:05 AM, John McDonnell wrote:
> [...]
Cool, I was wondering about that.

It just seems weird that nearly ALL of the suplicants I've used
*require* me to give a username/password (or at least an Identifier +
password) in addition to the unlocked certificate.  Maybe a better
question is: What's the point of the username/pass that's also being
sent by the supplicant?

Thanks
--Andrew Bovill