FreeRADIUS ECCN code ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 1 17:11:07 CEST 2010

Fabrizio Rossi wrote:
> Thanks for the prompt response.
> This gives me some problems as my company wants this or some equivalent info to use a 3PP SW.

  <shrug>  The money Ericsson pays to one lawyer is probably more than I
make in a year.  if you want legal advice, consult your own lawyers.

> Can you answer a couple of questions ?
>
> Does FreeRADIUS include encryption code or only use external (OpenSSL) ?
>
> If encryption code is included what is the maximum key length used ?

  For this, I'll have to say "go read the source code".  Everything is
in the open.

  If you want some kind of liability disclaimer, don't expect me to
provide it for free, especially when it can potentially open me up to
lawsuits and criminal charges for lying to the government.

  I'm sure Ericosson has competent lawyers.  They can perform any
necessary investigation, and provide you with a better legal opinion
than I can.