Wipe existing reply attributes in rlm_files

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Oct 2 11:44:04 CEST 2010

On 10/02/2010 10:07 AM, Brian Candler wrote:
> Hello, I'm using freeradius 2.1.7.
>
> I would like to know if there's a simple way, within a users file, to
> *replace* the entire set of reply attributes with some others. For example,

I don't think so.

> My current solution is very messy, using two users files. Firstly I set a
> temporary control list attribute:

Why don't you just do whatever "if()" logic before adding the attributes?

You'll probably find this easier in unlang:

authorize {
   if (Your-Condition == VALUE) {
     users1
   }
   else {
     users2

...that is almost certainly going to be easier and safer than blowing
away all the reply attributes (what about Message-Authenticator, or
State, or other server-generated stuff, if you were using them?)