Check multiple attributes for one user

Krijn Tanis | WiMood krijntanis at wimood.nl
Mon Oct 4 19:58:30 CEST 2010

Hello all,

For a project I am working on 802.1x WPA-EAP authentication and for this
I use a Freeradius server. This part of authentication works perfect.

Now I also want to check the Calling-Station-Id for the user, in this
case it is MAC address of the wireless client. I want this because I
want to allow the user to connect only from one MAC address (else user
is able to use a other device that is not in our control, I want to
prevent this. So I want to check the Password ánd Calling-Station-Id in
one and the same Access Request. If both match an Access-Accept is sent,
in all other cases (when password or Calling-Station-Id do not match for
the user) an Access-Reject.

I tried to do this:

| id | UserName       | Attribute          | Value            | Op   |
|  1 | krijn          | Calling-Station-Id | 00-0B-6B-D9-D0-14| ==   |
|  2 | krijn          | Cleartext-Password | test123          | :=   |

But this doesn’t work, the user is rejected. Can somebody point me into
the right direction?

Kind regards,

Krijn Tanis
WiMood