Free Radius , how to make it work with dynamic clients

Peter Lambrechtsen plambrechtsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:42:02 CEST 2010

Read the sites-available/dynamic-clients and you can base all your dynamic
shared secret's based on the IP address of the NAS.

Assuming you are talking about having dynamic NAS's (Radius Clients) vs
Dynamic 802.1x workstations connecting to a static list of NAS's or
switches.  Using IP address pools.