Service-Logon

Jay Kuhne (jkuhne) jkuhne at cisco.com
Fri Oct 8 11:52:41 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am attempting to "COA Service-Logon" with Radclient and cisco av-pair attributes.

I can perform other COA like tagged ACL or Named but so far not service-logon

Local ACL "IN_ACL_NAMED_v4_2" is on my ISG gateway (Cisco ASR1k).

Have this cmd which I understand allows radius to define the policy.

	aaa authorization subscriber-service default group RADIUS_GROUP

Syntax I am using for Radclient/coa to existing session:  (Have tried without Outbound-User as well)
	Acct-Session-Id="000003EE"
	Service-Type += Outbound-User
	cisco-avpair="subscriber:command=activate-service"
	cisco-avpair="subscriber:service-name=v4_POLICY"
	cisco-avpair="ip:inacl=IN_ACL_NAMED_v4_2"

Am seeing the following on the gateway: "COA: Message Authenticator missing or failed decode"

Could someone verify my syntax and give any suggestions?
Do I need to actually define/configure "v4_POLICY" anywhere?

Jay