Problem with MSCHAP

Mark Holmes mark.holmes at nuffield.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 23:27:01 CEST 2010

>do you REALLY want to accept what the >user puts in as the gospel truth?  ie, I >wouldnt be comfirtable
taking the user-supplied domain for the >ntlm_auth - I'd set it manually (if it really >was a local user!)

Good point.

Our existing setup uses IAS, and is configured to expect the domain to be appended.  I want to switch to FreeRADIUS without too many changed being required client side - possibly even none if I moved the cert from the IAS box to the FreeRADIUS machine.

Cheers,

Mark