SQL query error; rejecting user

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 11:10:27 CEST 2010

Hi,
> If I want to upload schema.sql same bug as here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@
> lists.freeradius.org/msg61853.html

which DB system are you using?  please note my answer in the thread that you've
highlighted - that user was trying to throw the MSSQL schema over their MySQL system.

t h a t   j u s t    w o n t    w o r k

I'm not sure what/why you are playing with things at this point - have you checked
the schemas supplied by freeradius in the install tarball (or hopefully distro provided
docs/resource tree?).

the MySQL schema is pretty much there and will just work out of the box...accounting
and all. i havent used it myself for some years as i moved to postgresql (oh yes, you'll be
back asking about why packets are being resent and rejected if you blindly throw SQL
schemas around and dont have the relevant SQL expertise)

alan