SV: FR proxy to ACS and NPS with MS CHAP v2

sbaror sagi.bar-or at intel.com
Tue Oct 12 16:01:11 CEST 2010

Thnks Alan. The challenge is that it doesn't work although it is all NTLM
std.
you mention Samba ad NTLM Auth.
In our design we don't use Samba because the server which performs auth with
the AD is the NPS. Are you suggesting that the FR server needs to have
Samaba when doing the MS CHAP v2 proxy to NPS?

Our design:
1) Protocol is EAP-TTLS with inner MA CHAP v2
2) FR server authenticate the TLS part
3) FR proxies the MS CHAP Authentication to NPS
4) NPS performs the MS CHAP v2 auth.

thnks
Sagi