Proxying question for Eduroam

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 10:35:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

>    I managed to reproduce that situation by using eapol_test, in that case
>    requests to IAS aren’t logged and it never replies with a
>    Access-Challenge.

if you run wireshark on the IAS host - of eg RSPAN its port to sniff traffic,
fo you see the RADIUS traffic going to the IAS box and its daemon?

does nothing log at all in IAS?

what is your MTU set to for EAP packets - you may need to reduce this to eg 1024
to stop UDP fragmentation of such traffic

..and, finally, is 'Framed-MTU' RADIUS attribute being proxied through or is it being filtered?

alan