Proxy Issue

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at iberdrolausa.com
Thu Oct 14 21:32:58 CEST 2010

I'm testing proxying of authentications (it's not something I've done before so this could be my problem).  I have a pool with 2 home servers defined in proxy.conf.  For now, both servers are unreachable (blocked by a firewall).  I'm using git head 2.1.x branch and I'm testing using eapol_test.  The failure is repeatable, while the server is performing no other work, and occurs after the client retries twice (so three Access-Requests are sent to FR) and after the 3rd request, it wakes up from sleeping and dies:

Wed Oct 13 14:44:17 2010 : Debug: Waking up in 11.3 seconds.
Wed Oct 13 14:44:28 2010 : Error: ASSERT FAILED event.c[1175]: "We do not have threads, but the request is marked as queued or running in a child thread" == NULL
[1]+  Abort trap: 6           radiusd -X  (wd: /usr/local/etc/raddb)

Any ideas?  I can post complete debug output if needed and/or parts of my config.