Combining ntlm_auth and mac address verification in freeradius

Langen Mike mike.langen at ofwi.ch
Fri Oct 15 09:06:06 CEST 2010

Hi there.

I've got the problem that I want to combine active directory
authentication with mac address verification. So only user can log in
which hardware is listed in a text file or similar.

In the whole world wide web I didn't find a hint how to combine multiple
authentication methods in serial.

One possibility, but there I didn't find anything at all, seems to be
using the perl module. Is it possible to run a perl script before
ntlm_auth will take place ?

Thanks for your answer.

Greetings from Switzerland.

Mike