cisco log entry

MONTFORD, AUSTIN AMONTFOR at uscb.edu
Thu Oct 21 19:31:31 CEST 2010

What does this error mean on a cisco switch?  I only get it on a certain
model of switch with a certain ios image (a newer image doesn't give the
error).  It happens when the configuration is saved.

Oct 18 16:40:21.365 EDT: %PARSER-3-BADSUBCMD: Unrecognized subcommand 32
in sg-radius command 'load-balance'

I'm going to upgrade the ios on the last few switches soon so probably
won't see the error again, but I'm just curious if it's something I
should care about.

This is with 2 Ubuntu Lucid servers using FreeRADIUS version 2.1.8.  I
used the "per user privilege level" user example and the "Config Sample
#1" cisco device example from http://wiki.freeradius.org/Cisco (which
was VERY helpful).