How to raise numbers of request/sec in Freeradius

Robin freeradius at shkdnet.com
Mon Oct 25 04:19:21 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,

Thanks your reply firstly.

I use Mysql to authentication. When I use a PPPOE client to call FreeRADIUS
one time,that’s all ok.

I create 200 pppoe accounts as dialing client in Mikrotik server. When I use
them to call FreeRADIUS at the same time, I find only about 5-20 successful
logins by sec.

I don’t know how to increase the numbers? If you have any details
information, I can provide to you.

Expect to your help.

Thank you very much!

Robin